Saturday, June 25, 2011

Infrastructure

I have been doing a lot of Google Earth of Europe and the USA over the past year. Germany, France, the UK.

My main concern is regular ordinary people. Not wealthy celebrities on weekend Ski trips to the Swiss Alps or People magazine articles. Not interested in out of touch political leaders either.

You know what I have discovered? Broken down infrastructure. Broken down buildings and graffiti everywhere. Especially Germany. I see no unity of people or culture. Everybody is a mixed bag of nonsense. I look at the pictures.

Infrastructure. This is the bottom line. Where and how you live.

I do see a lot of Synagogues and nice shiny buildings called Banks. This is no lie. I see this on Google Earth. Everything else of cultural value is just a tourist attraction or a Museum.

I see an Empire, the USA and Europe that is broke. Financially broke at one end of the scale. Broke and highly taxed.

The EU is a peoples failure. The other side of the scale. A success for big banking.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Union

A central bank. A nice big shiny building.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Central_Bank

I see a modern system where people and money are far apart. Collecting and hoarding money are on people’s minds. A quest.

I see a modern system where advertisements (a form of propaganda), political or commercial, that has nothing to do with reality or people’s lives.

Just show up for work and pay your taxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment